Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ideally, how would you like to deal with customer complaints? -

Some I agree are valid. Other though are not, but I have to deal with both in the same manner. http://www.dilbert.com/fast/1990-09-08/

Honestly. If the customer can take time to complain, a business should take time to investigate the complaint. Businesses are in business for making a profit from their customers. Customer Service must be focused upon getting positive results, in order for businesses to thrive or survive. One angry customer can complain enough to give your business a bad reputation.I have been in business 28 years because I view my customers as the most important assets of my business. If you live up to your end of your business relationship, repeatedly, your customers will be back and you will receive customer referrals, which usually are clinched sales.If my customers complain about the quality of the services from my company, my company will make sure the service is performed satisfactorily or we will not charge for the services rendered. However, if one of my employees disrespects a customer they will join the unemployment line because that employee is a serious liability to my company. But, my employees and I will not tolerate absurd comments nor being cursed. Whenever a customer becomes irrational or disrespectful of my employees or I, the business relationship is terminated.

Classify all the complaints into categories.You can set right.You are empowered to answer.You have to forward to the boss/superior.Requires further feedback from the customers.Nothing could be done as it falls outside the contract.The first deal quickly and efficiently.The last one direct them to your boss/suggest.The others ask them to leave forwarding phone no. and Promise them to contact giving them a time frame.Use Common sense that tells you not to attempt the impossible by being overenthusiastic.

When customer complaints can add it s system wide function flaws, nothing can stand in the way of reparations and compensation pay.This is already in preliminary programming stage. It must be most embarrassing for a Government which knows not how to apply it s operational rulebook by the time these Process become apparent and shut out interference coming from terminals and workstations already occupied by data streams in effective connectivity. I maintain a passive attitude towards Applications finding their bearings quite Naturally along the Guidelines which have etched their Pathways on the Ultimate Pathway before we could set foot on Internet.

ideally? by handing them to someone else.but that hose would be immensely satisfying....

u can get your answer on this website www.justbiztips.blogspot.com very easily just right your question and get your instent answer

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS