Saturday, September 19, 2009

I want to know a little about Businesses? -

I want to know a little bit about starting a business. I asked my friend who really has no experience in business that if starting a business would involve alot of numbers and he said nope actually business involves mainly creativity and an understanding on consumer trends, numbers are almost all taken care of by computers I don t really believe what he says sooo I thought I might have better luck on here.

I would say your friend is wrong.You may not have to be a mathematician or an accountant, but you do need to be able to have a basic understanding of financial statements - and these involve numbers - mainly monetary figures. Yes the computer can do much of the adding and subtracting, but if you don t understand how the financial statements work, you will have a tough time running a business.

Things I look for in a business are free or low cost to join, free or low cost to run, some level of training and/or support, a website or information on how to create one, and a simple duplicatable business success system. The company and people should support and train you because when you make money they make money. I really like businesses that can be run part time, from home, and online.

Hi John,If you re serious about knowing how to start a business, get this free video, home business crash course . Do NOT spend any money until you get this free course.Feel free to ask us questions,Jerry and Sharon

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS