Saturday, September 19, 2009

What i need to open a coffee shop? -

Ok so I have been doing a lot of thinking about what i want to do with my future. I have chosen to open a coffee shop. I have my reasons why, I know i like it, that s all said and done.now the question is what do i need to do before i start my venture? Degree in business? i will serve food so food certifications? what else?

How about you WORK for a coffee shop and LEARN each and every duty within it, and SAVE all your money till the old owner (that taught you so much) decides to sell it on to you, with all its clientele that knows you, you ll know the suppliers etc you just carry on going through the motions then.. it s just a matter of finding a clever bank manager that will lend you 3/4 of it at reasonable and FIXED interests...

A lot of start up cash, the ability to live off savings for the first few years, as you won t make any money. The need to hire trustworthy people, a lawyer, accountant, a surveyor to find the perfect place, the ability to buy products cheaper than the competition, thus start saving now!

Starbucks will just move in next door and eff you. Next idea...

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS