Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Planning to open my new online business. Need your tips on below? -

- I am planning to sell an online resume writing service and would like to accept payments online, how should I open a merchant account to accept online payments including paypal. - how can I make the service most convenient?- what s the best web hosting service and why? any rating? I like mocahost.com but I am still not sure.Thanks!

I can tell you have done some research into the needs of your new venture. Congratulations!I can highly recommend an online course, http://elearning.sitesell.com/bz.html, that takes you through the steps of starting a successful online business by the hand.Each week, a new section is covered by a real live Instructor that has a proven track record for online success. You will cover topics such as getting organic traffic to your new website, how to assure your website is SEO friendly, and best of all how to determine if there is demand for your site theme.Included in the course is a full year of hosting, a domain name of your choice, and all the tools required for online success. You have many choice ahead of you when starting an online business, and it s comforting to know that you can have a whole community of like-thinkers (over 75,000 world wide) backing you up.

-To open a merchant account you just go to http://www.paypal.com and follow their instructions.You will need a checking account to do this and (recommended) a credit card.This could be any credit card or even a good prepaid, such as:http://www.esuperfind.com/prepaidvisa.ph��-To make the service most convenient you create an easy to navigate site that explains clearly what you do, how you do it, what your references are, including samples of your work etc.The best way is to took at competitors and see how they do it.-For a great web host I fully stand by http://www.3freedomainnames.computereweb�� because they are reliable, very cheap, they don t oversell and currently are the only one on the market to offer: multiple IP addresses, as well as unlimited everything.I have been using them for a long time for various businesses that just *cannot* go offline.

I like yahoo because it s cheap and super easy to set-up a simple site.I also like godaddy.com they are easy once you get used to them.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS