Thursday, December 3, 2009

I need a name for my business? -

Im setting up a gift basket business, i have practically done everything but i just cant think of a name for my business!I do all sorts of baskets - but my main target market is the Asian consumer, as i make baskets for Asian festivals such as Eid, Diwali etc. Perhaps an asian word could be used? But i just dont know what.I wanted something around the word celebration but celebration gift baskets just doesn t sound catchy enough.Any ideas / suggestions would be appreciated. Full points and a gift basket to say a big thanks from me goes to the person with the best answer.Thanks everyone.x.

Eastern Cheer.

pinyin chinese:l�� w�� = gift/present L�� W�� for You Hindidayaalu = gracious Dayaalu Baskets and Gifts daan = gift Daan for You Baskets and Gifts jashan = celebration Jashan Gifts Baskets udaarta = generosity Udaarta Baskets and Gifts daan = offering Daan Gifts and Baskets You may want to check to see if there are cultural nuances in these words that I am not aware of. I hope this helps!

Baskets of Love

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS