Thursday, December 3, 2009

I would prefer to set up a well known brand fast food chain in Bangladesh rather than set up a new.? -

Is there any one from the region (mainly India) who works with any brand like - McD, Starbucks, Costa coffee, Subway, Perfect Pizza or any other popular brand? Please help me with that. I have been living in the UK for just over 6 yrs and now planing to back to Bangladesh and set up my own fast food business.I ll b very grateful to u if u can give me any advise. Thanks.

ok US companies like mcD are asking 1 million per store best one now is subway cheaper .. you can get all the information you need by contacting them direct by googling the name you want i don t know what your capital is but to open a subway here in the U.S cost me about 100.000 plus fees i hope this was helpfull and if you have any more question you can email me

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS