Saturday, July 17, 2010

How can I start my own plastic wholesale business? -

I want a plastic wholesale business. I just want to know:1. what are the basic requirements for it?2. Space area?3. Initial investment?4. What are the major plasic manufacturing companies?Any other relevant info is appreciated?

It all depends on where you are going to do it. You could do it in a cheaper country or a much more expensive country. Costs can vary widely, that part really can t be answered. As far as investment, its the same thing and this is what separates the people who fail from the people who succeed. I would first look at your plastic manufacturing companies. I would do a lot of researach, this isnt something that can just easily be answered, it all depends on a lot of things. Find your plastics wholesaler and then work from there and decide how much you can afford, and where your market is going to be, and how much you expect to make on that. Then you look at your expenses and look into housing and things like that.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS