Saturday, July 17, 2010

I won a item on ebay, seller does not respond? -

i won it on friday and she sent me a congrats email. After that no emails i have emailed 3x and no responses. She sait it would be mailed out yesterday. Also it says on her profile she will be leaving for vacation. The thing is i paid right away with paypal 2 mins after i won. What should i do? I need this item

If she isn t going to ship the item, file a claim with paypal (they have buyer protection) to get your money back. They will wait for the seller to respond, and if the seller doesn t or doesn t agree to give you your money back, PayPal will investigate it. No one should wait a week to ship an item. Hopefully you can buy the same item from another seller. Good luck and feel free to email me with any questions.

the vacation part sounds fishy. i wouldn t hold my breath waiting, sounds to funny

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS