Sunday, July 11, 2010

How do I start a business as a personal trainer? -

When I become a personal trainer, I want to make more out of it. I m young and inexperienced, so I need help and don t know where to start! I want to run my own show, have my own business, and HELP PEOPLE

1. Find a free membership to a top-notch club. (trust me, they all have a way to get one)2. Grill the personal trainer (without letting-on what you are doing).3. Ask your Town or City Clerk for any codes that define retail and service businesses.4. If you need to pay taxes... ugh... find an accountant and let them do it for you.5. If not, I d start by getting business cards - a lot of them. Hand them out to everyone - literally everyone. Sneak around Wal-Mart and slide them into boxes of supplements and boxes of cartilage regenerator and other stuff that older people use.6. Start your business by going to the homes of older people who don t want to work out in public. Not sickly people, though... don t want someone having a stroke while you re making them do push-ups.7. Once you make enough money, rent an office space for a gym.You may have to test a few ideas to find out who you ll most likely market to. So, start off with some generic-idea business cards and specialize later.Now is the perfect time to start your own company, so go for it!

Grill the trainer means to ask tons and tons of questions. Like how d you get into this job , and stuff like that. Report Abuse

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS