Wednesday, September 1, 2010

How can I check out an online business before placing an order? -

sortfloorbooks.com? Am trying to order a kid s book for work for xmas gift (I need 8). Found this site, and will let me order the quantity I need, but have never heard of them before? Anyone familiar with them? or know a way I can check them out before i order?

Sort Floor Books (sortfloorbooks.com) is located at 763 Quequechan Street in Fall River, MA 02721 (telephone 508-675-5287).Here is what the Better Business Bureau has to say about Sort Floor Books:http://www.bbb.org/boston/business-revie��Checking Google (entering sortfloorbooks.com in the search window) produces a multitude of results and I could only find a couple of negative statements about them among the hundreds of entries, and both referred to being unable to complete and submit the order form (which may, or may not, be user error).Judging from the number of sites that refer customers to sortfloorbooks.com, they are probably a trustworthy source for discount books.Check out the google files (entering sortfloorbooks.com in the search window) for yourself and draw your own conclusion. If it were me, based on what I ve discovered in researching your question, I would order from softfloorbooks.com.

go to googletype in the company name and scam after it and see if any negative comments come back on that businessor just google the business name - maybe someone has posted reviews in a forum somewhereyou could always try Amazon.com - or any other better known book company and see if they have the same book if you are looking for a specific title

http://www.amazon.com/tag/rlo%20xmas%200��

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS