Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What do you think of this idea? -

ok im thinking of making a web page (not going into detail as don t want my idea stolen) to sell affordable gifts for any occasion. I was thinking that this would be good for those who are on a tight budget like me. what do you think? what would you think if you came across a web site like that?

like you say its an ideaBefore you go into any business it is wise to write up a valid Business Plan,which will include:-who are my competitors, what is my unique selling point,where will I source stock, where will I store the stock, what are my other overheads,how will my website be found eg will you use SEOThen,and only then should you proceed,as success is always in the planning,believe me

It s a great idea, especially if they are prices for people on a tight budget like yourself. I am on a tight budget myself as i don t get much income coming in and would like to be able to treat someone for the amount we can afford.

Hi,I am in the process of moving from a freelance web developer to a partnership.If we can be of any assistance with building a site feel free to let me know.MSN: support@hostitlocal.co.uk

Dont make an independent webpage. Go to sites like http://etsy.com and sell your products through them. It will help you concentrate on the product more as they will help out in all other matters including web page designing, seo, payments etc.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS