Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Selling crafts online, 14 years old? -

I would like to start a buisness... uhm, this will be kinda long.Finding a job has been really difficult and I can t find a single business in my area[walking distance, willing to walk up to 3 miles.. maybe more :/] that will hire a 14 year old. The youngest I ve seen is 15. I want to get some experience, and well, make some money. Obviously I can t get any experience so I m turning to my creative side.I have sold art online before, I m not looking to do that. Occasional I ll draw something up and sell it to virtual pet site owners but I ve been making small charms, cell phone charms and keychains and selling them to family and friends. They ve been a hit and I m wondering, is it legal for me, at 14, to sell them online on etsy or ebay, and if so, which is better?Concerning paypal, I use my mother s. It s under her name and all but I use it to receive the money and such. Thanks (:

I m not sure about Ebay but here is some info about Etsy.From the Etsy Selling FAQ: Can kids have Etsy shops?If you are under 18, you may use Etsy only with the permission and supervision of a responsible adult (parent or legal guardian). This is for legal reasons, not because we think kids or teens are any less creative or capable. Consider letting Junior have a special section in Mom or Dad s shop instead of having a store all to himself. I know when I started my shop, Etsy asked me for my credit card as verification so you will need to ask your mom/dad for that. Also, you can probably just use your mother s Paypal account and all the money will go in there.

If you are looking for home based business that earn you long term income, You must have look this program. It will make good income for you every months. You can get more info from bit,ly/56Lp2 (Please change , to . in the link)

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS