Thursday, February 10, 2011

Shipping T-shirts on Ebay? -

Well I have never sold on Ebay before and I have about 100 band/car t-shirts I have that I want to put on. I am sure I can figure out how to post it and take pictures, I just don t know how the shipping works. First off, what is the cheapest way for my to acquire the packaging that will hold a t-shirt? Also, how do I calculate the shipping? Thanks.

1 - The Ebay system has you estimate the weight of the item, or actually weigh it. It calculates UPS, USPS, freight, next day air, etc etc, for you.2 - or you can specify in your ad, Cost is actual shipping , 3 - or you can say Use Post Office size box, $4.95 to CONUS. Post Office gives these boxes away for free.Unless you have something people really want, they ( I am ) are reluctant to buy from some one who just signs up and starts selling. They have no history of being reliable (positive feedback). There are a lot of Fly-by-night sellers who sign up, take the money and run. Some one with a transaction history has better luck selling.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS