Wednesday, February 9, 2011

How can I get a business or capital for my computer startup? -

I ve ran my company for a year on my own money and ran completly can t even pay my rent or have health insurance for my four children. I m very close to landing some conputer projects in which I want to hire employees. I lost several projects do to being a startup and no one will give capital to keep going. I need to keep going for another 8 weeks but have no way to fund been turned down by everyone. My partner and I have 20 years in sales in computers and can t seem to get funding.

A venture capitalist will loan you money but will demand 51% ownership. Most of them are located in California.Call all your previous customers and offer them a chance to invest in your business. If they liked your service, they might support you.Call every family member and ask if they might borrow against their retirement account. You only need it for a few weeks and you could pay 15% interest.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS