Wednesday, February 9, 2011

How do I start my own website to sell things? -

I don t know where to start! I need to set up a website that will allow me to sell, and accept payments on items. Does anyone know of a TRUSTWORTHY and INEXPENSIVE place to get this from???? Thanks!!!!

Yes,You need a good webhost. excellent on all counts.then you need to setup an ecommerce site, or just use paypal for payments.check the article and good luck

I use FatCow for my website. I have been very happy with them. For online Stores they have the following features included in their package: Shopping carts, ShopSite Online Store, Accept Credit Cards, Paypal Integration, PowerPay, and shared SSL. They even called me after signing up to thank me for my business. I have had to call their customer support 2 times for help with something I was not sure how to do and they were very helpful and knowledgeable. They also operate by wind energy so they are a green company. :) Here are the main features and cost:Cost $66/yr-Unlimited Disk Space-Unlimited Bandwidth-FREE Domain Name-Unlimited Email Addresses -Free Advertising credits with Yahoo and Google-Blogs, photo galleries-Shopping carts, ShopSite Online Store, Accept Credit Cards, Paypal Integration, PowerPay, and shared SSL-24/7 Customer Service-30 day money back guaranteeFor a full list of what is included check out this link: http://tiny.cc/fatcow670

Get a 100% Free, fully customizable, professional online storefront where you sell your own products and keep 100% of the profitsvstore - .30 per free signup http://www.vstore.ca/?ref=aseversorEasy free website builder and Excellent free domain or subdomain website hosting (no ads). You can just use a subdomain from them if you do not want to purchase a domain now.http://www.000webhost.com/204608.htmlThe Most Important Step Of Internet Marketing As Far As I m ConcernedUse this technique when adding pages to a website, writing articles, blogs, and placing classifieds, etc. It works for everything!If the search engines can find you, customers will find you!Do not choose your domain name or subdomain name without doing your keyword research first. If you choose a keyword phrase to name it, your chances of showing up in the first few pages of search results improves greatly.Short Tutorialhttp://businessfromhomework.us/keywordre��You can get a domain @ namecheap.com

I suggest you this website http://www.tenhostingreviews.com where you can find a list of hosting companies with the best features, support and pricing. You can get everything you need and it s very easy. Hope this could help you.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS