Sunday, March 6, 2011

My husband and I plan on opening up a deli within the next few years. What are some things we need to know? -

I ll be your manwich tester.

I d like to meet you Report Abuse

WTF Report Abuse

What a creep!! IM me. Report Abuse

Freak! Report Abuse

Syd, I ll have you know that construction workers have cutesy cucumbers. Report Abuse

OMG! That is like my dream! You need to know your customer base. You don t want to be making cutesy sandwiches with cucumbers for a bunch of construction workers. And you need to know how to make really yummy bread.

Don t doooooooooooooooooooo it!!!!!!!!!My mom and stepdad opened a deli when we lived in Oklahoma. It s a LOT of work. A LOT. And hardly any profit unless you live in a high income area.

Don t get people sick. That is the worst kinda publicity.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS