Saturday, March 5, 2011

Starting a new business...a little long, but please help!? -

I was laid off from work 21.5 months ago; I did accounting and payroll, but have also worked in the administrative/clerical field.Since I have been unsuccessful in finding a new job, I thought that starting my own business might be the way to go. The only problem is, I cannot decide on what I should do; more importantly, I have no idea how or where to start.I am 33 years old, born, raised, and still reside in Sacramento, CA. I am married with three children ages 16, 13, and 10. I have always had a passion for just helping others. I have always had a special connection with children; I can relate to them and understand their needs. I have a tender heart for old people, disabled people, and animals. I have also always had a passion for music and dance, even though I can t sing or dance. Although I am shy, I love to be around people. I don t like doing the same thing everyday. I can work within a team as well as individually, but I much rather be alone only because I am a perfectionist and I feel my way is the right way and I can do it better. I am bossy but kind and gentle. I love giving advice to others, especially when it comes to children, love, marriage, and relationships, And I am NOT a creative thinker or a patient person unless its with children, old people, disabled people, or animals.With all that said, does anyone have any suggestions for me on what kind of business I should open?

None of us can tell you a direction where you will be most comfortably starting at the bottom of however by going to the library and checking out the reference desk in conversation with them they might know certain books guided toward your exact knowledge and back ground that will give you a certain place to start. Good luck.

I have a few answers for you depending on what amount of money you want to invest or type of thing you re into.*I have great ideas for websites*You can invest in other people projects; I ve done a prototype for a bra.*manage models- I have a roster fullIf you have any questions about my projects contact me.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS