Sunday, April 17, 2011

Can i place late avon orders? -

i want to place about a $50 order in a previous campaign. i know there is a $7 late fee and im fine with paying that. how late can the orders be? there have been 2 campaigns since the one i want to order from. would i still be able to place this order with my avon rep?

We can backorder 2 campaigns back. My Campaign 21 order is due tomorrow, so I can order back to C19. I would then have one week after my order due date to place a C19 order before those prices are no longer available.If you catch her before her order is due there shouldn t be any reason to have to pay a late fee. However if she has to place an additional order there (within the week s time limit) then there would be an additional fee. Hope that makes sense :)

you can but the orders will come late. i dont shop with avon anymore because after ordering late they never sent me my items and they still took my money and charged me a bunch of fees and after calling them and sending them emails they would not respond and neither would my avon rep so it was like wtf is this. and honestly its not worth it because i could buy make up at a department store for the charges they gave me and be happy.hope this helps you.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS