Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New buying type scam through PayPal? I dont wanna get jipped? -

Ok. so on eBay, i posted my e-mail selling my iPhone. a few people side e-mailing me saying they would but it through Pay-Pal. But i know there s a scam involved. they re offering 450 dollars, plus 80 shipping. And yes, they are in the States. I ve gotten a few accidental checks, where they would write and extra zero and as to cash, than wire the money back. Which, I m not that dumb. I ve always known Pay-Pal to be really secure, but how would this bite me If i agreed and took a payment for giggles?:T man this iPhones been trouble. lol

YOU might be the one who winds up getting ripped off - 1- you better get tracking, insurance and signature/delivery confirm and do not ship until at least a week and the payment says completed, to make sure you don t get ripped off - I would also tell the buyer- the phone is as-is / no returns - anyone buying a used cell phone over the internet is an idiot to begin with

Sounds like the only one who will giggle will be the one offering to buy your phone.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS