Thursday, July 21, 2011

Any one have a Business Plan for a fish processing plant? -

Please could anyone tell me where I could download one?This includes a budget proposal template.Thanks :-)

Oh yah, I ve got one in my back pocket. Hold on a sec.....Surprisingly, there is a lot of info on the web. Just google it.

I m going to suggest that you not do what I m hearing.Business Plans, while having a great deal in common with each other from one to the next, don t copy in quite that way.If you want to go more generic and build your plan from a general manufacturing and distribution plan, altering the necessary bits to account for what s special about fish processing . . . well, that will be fine. But if you find what you ve asked for and just fill in the blanks you will have created a plan that won t be of very much use to you; a smart potential investor will see right through it, and if you want the plan as a guide for yourself you ll have created something that . . . isn t.If you need help, reach out through the link below; it s what we do . . .

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS