Thursday, July 21, 2011

I want to start a small business, I need a small business quot;Grantquot; How can I get one? A REAL ONE! =)? -

I want to start a small business, I need a small business Grant How can I get one? A REAL ONE! I see a lot of web sites saying there are grants but there all scams from what I can tell. I live in NJ Bergen county if that helps any knowledgeable person help me. =)

There are no grants available to individuals for business start-up. The only grant site you should ever trust is grants.gov. You can read about what types are available on that site.

I m not sure if there are grants you can get to start your own business. My first suggestion would be to check out The Small Business Administration (http://www.sba.gov/). This site is typically one of the first sites those individuals who are thinking about starting their own business turn too. They provide instructions, guidelines and resources to get your business up and running.I know the thought of opening up your own business may be in its very early stages, but you may want to check out or bookmark this site, http://www.l-trondirect.com/ once you get it up and running. My friend recently opened up a small retail store in town and he was looking for barcode scanners to track his inventory and purchasing point-of-purchase equipment, like those electronic signature pads you find at many stores near the checkout. This site was a huge help when it came to equipping the store to manage the product sold, capturing payment methods of his customers and whatnot. You may find this site useful in time.http://www.l-trondirect.com/Best of luck to you!

There are no grants ..that s why you can t find any.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS