Monday, July 11, 2011

An appointment letter from Niyukti Board Agro Food Procising at rewari ,which? -

I had recevied the letter from Niyukti Board Agro Food Procising at rewari ,which offering the appoinment letter for the post of technical staff without any interview at the salary of 9 thousand..They ask to send the DD for rs 1000 within 13 oct 2009.their contact no is ,9711016567.May I know whether it is fake or not?Actually I had seen the add in the daily thanthi tamil news paper and I applied through post with my certificate hardcopies.

iam also this prablom please send deatails my mail id,my id is asaiv@in.com.

Any job offer letter that asks you to send money is more than likely a scam. The point of taking up a job is that they pay you not the other way round.Do you still have copies of your certificates or did you send your originals? Try to get them back.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS