Monday, July 11, 2011

How Can I Make Some Moneyyy?? Help Greatly Needed and Appreciated!? -

I m 14. Not old enough to get a job. But I need around $2,000 to buy sound system so I can start playing in local coffee shops and hopefully record a demo cd. I have asked around and put adds in the paper and no one needs a babysitter. I have mowed yards, but now it s that time of year that people are stopping mowing their yards, it s getting colder outside. Any Ideas would be sooooo greatly appriciated. Thanks bunches!kal.

There s lots of ways to make a few bucks here and there. If you save, it could add up. I d suggest the traditional approach of offering to shovel snow (if you live in such an area) as winter approaches.Another great way to make some money is to ask people and businesses to save aluminum cans for you and to sell them to a recycling center.If you are really ambitious, you could open an online business as a junior entrepreneur. I knew a 14 year old kid who did this (his parents handled all the legal issues, officially). He sold body jewelry.The best way to make money from nothing is to start small and each time you make enough money move on to something bigger that can make more money.You could also offer to be a cheap handy-man for someone you know that runs their own contracting business. Try to be creative and think outside of the box. Don t place any limits on your capability!

Look for online job is another option for you. If you have a specialty, you can offer your service to other people in GetAFreelancer website. There are many jobs available such as programming, marketing, graphic or logo design, website design, translation, content writing and many more. Just browse around all those projects listed and i am sure that there will be jobs that suits you.

Hi I have a good answer for you! You need to go to my web site and click the fundable and you can raise the money tell the people what you need the money for and then they will donate the money for you or my web site has a list of good paying survey site too! Hope this works for you. My web site is:http://mrnice740.web.officelive.com/default.aspx

It s time for you to think outside of the box and come up with creative solution.Why not try looking for something around you that can be sold online through eBay?

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS