Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Loans or grants to buy farm equipment? -

I inherited property from my father s estate and I want to begin a hay farm and have no hay cutting or baling machinery. I do have a tractor. I will need to build a storage building too. Are there programs that will help me get started? I don t have the cash flow to get this started and I just know it will be a success once it gets going. Thanks!!!

Farm Credit Services of America is the best place to secure a agricultural loan. Most bank and credit unions will not touch agricultural ventures but that is all these guys do. It s where I got the mortgage for my farm

Instead of actually starting a business, you could hold onto the land, wait for it to appreciate, and then sell it for a profit at a later time. To offset the taxes you can get money from federal grants for NOT growing food. The government subsidizes this to keep food prices higher.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS