Tuesday, July 5, 2011

When to start a business? -

1. I am a self-employed consultant (not a business)2. I am going to move to another state sometime between Jun to Dec of 2010.3. In June I will be finishing my Grad school degree and this will become more of a business and not a job.QUESTION: Should I start the business now or wait until the time I move? (I will be temporarily suspending my consulting to concentrate on school)QUESTION: Is it hard to move a business to another state? The plan right now is to have a website with some information (a bait) directing visitors to my office. But I also expect some ad revenue (not the primary revenue stream).

You are now, essentially, a sole-proprietor. You should keep that status until your relocation is completed and you ve stabilized your place in your network. Keep a lower-than-normal profile until you re ready to properly launch your enterprise.Good Luck

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS