Saturday, July 23, 2011

What is the best online payment service for a middleman? -

I want to start a middleman service and I ll have to deal with money(online). What service is the cheapest to use. I will need to hold the money from client B(buyer) until I can validate the items of client A(seller) and then I release the money to client A. My business is not US based and I will work with people from all around the world. What is the service for online money transfer with lowest or no fees involved for cross-country payments?Thank you

Alertpay is a great site...Check it outhttps://www.alertpay.com/?63vmGZovUIKik%2bOljd8gkQ%3d%3d

There are numerous survey websites that are trying to scam their customers. Surveysavvy is a reliable company that allows their users to make money with paid online surveys. Follow this link to learn more about surveysavvy and get enrolled with their unique referral system.https://www.surveysavvy.com?id=4060500 action=joinSurveySavvy Web site, is an online market research service with over 1.5 million registered members worldwide. Luth Research, LLC is an affiliate of Luth Research, Inc., a preeminent market research firm with over two decades of experience conducting market research surveys.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS