Saturday, August 20, 2011

Legit home businesses? -

Can anyone help me with a legit home business? Please let me know if you have made money with any home business

I work from home, I found my job at www.athomeopps.com Maybe you can find something there too. Good luck.

Well, the Internet is full with this so-called make-huge-bucks-at-home businesses, but they are scams.There are the ones that will make you a millionaire if you just buy their book. Of course, after buying the book, you realise that you ve been scamed.There are ones (pyramid schemes) that take money from you (in form of buy-ins, upgrades etc) and don t give anything back, or give you a cent/day (the ones that give out $1000 per click or email are BS, of course).These are only a few examples, altough the list could go on. My advice, after 4 years of trying to become rich over night, is this: don t listen to the never heard before secrets , they will only end up in a negative ballance for you. Trust me...

There s a link to what I do on my profile. If you don t think it s a good fit for you just email me and I can suggest some other things I m not involved in that I know are stable and legit and I either know or have know people who made money with them.

there is health products you can sell at home, it is an unique products and highly demand. contact lgnhs@tx.rr.com

They are all scams one way or another. If money was that easy to make, our unemployment rate would be 0%.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS