Saturday, February 4, 2012

How to run your own buisness? -

Hi! I am about to graduate college and I want to be a buisness major. I have absolutely NO idea what college i need to go to to help me pursue my dream. I want to either own my own hotel like hilton or i want to own my own clothing brand like abercrombie or hollister. If i start a clothing brand i will hire a designer to design my clothes. I would like to know what college is a good buisness school and i would like it to be an Ivy League like harvard or darthmouth. Also any tips would be great! Thank you!

Wharton School of Business. Well know thru out the world. Donald Trumps almamater. Look here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wharton_School_of_the_University_of_PennsylvaniaIt won t be a cake walk. You ll have to work for it but it will be rewarding in the end ..... Good Luck!

Starting a business like that takes a lot of lucky, money and sacrifice. Good luck

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS