Monday, February 13, 2012

What license would i need to have in order to start my own daycare business? -

So I want to start my own daycare business at my house Im not exactly sure what kind of license i need to have or what how much credits i need to get in college in order for me to do that...

Depends on your state s requirements. Here in my state, part of the process requires an application for a license, background check and finger-printing, fees, and a home inspection to be sure it is a safe environment for the children. You should be able to find out specifics on-line for your state by doing a yahoo search with the key words (your states name) private daycare license requirements.

For help with everything you need to start your home daycare go to www.daycarehelp.blogspot.com Daycare Forms, Daycare Contracts, Registration Forms, Advertising Materials, State Licensing Requirements, Daycare Business Accounting Forms plus helpful hints tips. Everything you need to start a successful and profitable home daycare.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS