Friday, April 27, 2012

I am a cake decorator and I need a clever name for my business. Any ideas? -

The Icing on the Cake

Heya?I have an aunt who is almost exactly like you. Her business is called Spangled Sugar, but it s not really a business. Friends just ask her to decorate cakes for them. You can use it if you want.Here are some of my ideas:Frosted FantasiesLet Them Eat Cake!The Perfect Ending?DreamerDecorating the CreationsGrand IcingGrand PumpkinHearts and CakesPiece of CakeCakeSliceSlicesRegardsPeace, Love and CakesBetter BatterCake-up ArtistCaking CoverupThe IcingI Takes the CakeTiers from HeavenI hope you like these names. PLEASE tell me which one you choose in the end. Here s a cute tagline:No matter what the season, cakes for every reason?Haha :)xxStarrxxProbably DeliciousHope, Faith, Dream, Eat

CoWcAkEsor a totally made up name:Frakes(Frosting+Cakes)The Cakester/sT.A.C.D.(Totally Awesome Cake Decorators)

A TOUCH OF GOLDSPUN SUGARITTASTESSOGOODDO YOU REMEMBER EATING MOM S FROSTING WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE? IT IS THAT GOOD.THE DECORATOR AND THE DECORATED

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS