Friday, April 27, 2012

I recently sold a book on ebay, and I want to know if I should ship it before I get the money? -

What should I do? And how long does it take for the money to go into my account?

What do you mean before you get the money? Are you saying the money is being put on hold by PayPal? If the payment is showing on your balance but can not use it because it s on hold, you may ship the book and ask the buyer to give you a positive feedback. The money will be released in 24 hours. However, if the money is not showing on your PayPal balance, then it only means no payment has been made and therefor you do not need to send the book to anyone.

Never ship anything before you get paid

You should never ship anything until you recieve cleared payment. It s not worth the hassle if the payment fails and it only takes a few days. Good Luck!

wait till you get it. i think they can onlypay by paypal. it hits your account as soon as they send it.

Do not ship it before you are paid. If it is an Echeck, wait till it clears.

no

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS