Monday, October 8, 2012

EBay Help? Places To Buy and Sell...? -

I have taken the first step to selling on eBay by selling various items that I no longer use.I am trying to find things online that I can resell, but the problem is that I can t really find anything. I do not want to dropship. What is a good secure website that I could bulk buy from? What items do you think would sell quickly?Thanks,Jason

post an ad locally offering to sell unused or unwanted items and take a percentage.

Any company that claims to be a wholesaler and does not ask you for a Tax ID and business license if a fake. Real wholesalers;Never ask you for a monthly fee.Never display the item prices on their websites.Never advertise on google or yahoo whatever.If you found someone online that claim to be a wholesaler than you check them out here bbb.com I don t think anyone is willing to give up their wholesale sources. Visit my profile page, and look for a link to my blog

You need to create your own product. A zillion other people are looking for resale items to sell on ebay.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS