Monday, October 8, 2012

How can a small bussiness become bigger? -

Since the Economy is so bad right now, and we depend on my dad for money and stuff. He had this long time dream of making his small little bussiness of Marble Granite bigger. He s a contstructor worker. I just need some advices that I can give my dad. Cause I feel sorry for him.Like what should he do to get more customers and stuff?How should he advertise?(he s been a contrusction worker for almost 8 years or so)(he puts marble/granite in kitchen countertops,floors,stairs, fireplaces etc ,and remodels kitchen cabinets, and also paints bathrooms/kitchen walls.)HOW SHOULD HE GET MORE JOBS? LIKE ADVERTISE AND SUCH??Please and Thankyou :) Aha..

I am a drywall finisher. Classifieds are expensive but our local paper has a service directory. Ads are $27 per month. You should check and see if your paper has something like that.Also, you can put flyers or business cards on local bulletin boards at grocery stores, laundrymats, etc.

He should advertise as much as possible. How else will people know about him? Your local radio station can help you.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS