Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Ebay sellersquot; Why is eBay making us sign in twice in a row each time before we can check our sales? -

I presume everyone else is having to do this, too. I m finding it very frustrating because it already takes several minutes from the time I click on the eBay icon until the time I am prompted to sign in (I have dial up)--but having to do it twice in a row adds still more time to the process and I don t understand the purpose of them having us do it.

EBay checks whether you are logging in from the same computer as before as a security measure. I once had to call the to get things worked out when I got a new PC. Possibly, their system isn t reading your computer properly. You might want to get in touch with them about it. I had to have them set up an automatic call to my phone to verify me.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS