Wednesday, March 27, 2013

How much does each print generally cost in DTG Direct to Garment printing? -

I realize there are different printers, and it depends on how dark the garment is... lets just say a light blue shirt with an average DTG printer and a 8 X 8 print area. I d like to know roughly how much each print would cost (in ink/chemicals, etc.). I ve heard it s a few cents, and I ve heard it s like $6.Thanks!

The best people to ask work at http://www.madshirtz.comThey do full-color direct-to-garment printing. I ve used them once before. I got a t-shirt printed that had a dead cockroach on the breast like some shirts have an alligator or polo-guy. On the back was a large version of the roach with I see dead bugs. above it. The combo of the shirt and printing on front and back was about $20... maybe $22. The front print was about 2 x 3 and the back print was about 12 x 10.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS