Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I am need of help for a home based job!!!? -

I am a 23 year old college student looking for work by becoming an entrepreneur. I have thought about it for a long time and im stuck on ideas with this economy. PLEASE do not say babysitting. I love to cook and I have great people and phone skills. Any ideas yahoo answer world???

I lost my job 8 months ago, but I ve finally found something I can do in my free time to make some exta money to help make ends meet. By no means am I rich, but every dollar helps. Try it yourself. http://www.goodonlinedeals.com/Work-At-H��

Home based job and cooking? Hmm.. maybe you can blogging about cooking. On your blog, you can sell some cooking stuffs and recipe books(Your own products or just affiliate). Or you can make membership site and teach people about cooking?Or you can take order on the net and send it to customer home?Thats all my thought

looking for a home based job is like looking for a needle in a haystack but there are some alternatives check this out maybe something might interest you http://mymakemoneyathome.blogspot.com

Doing incalls would allow you to work from home

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS