Saturday, July 27, 2013

Are there genuine and legal online data entry jobs, can i have at least 3? -

How can i know that the listed online companies are legal or scams?

Hello,There are quite a few legitimate sites, but of course there are scams as well. So you need to be careful. For me the general indicator is that a legitimate site should be free. So if a site asks for joining fee than it is most probably a scam and you should stay away from it.

Ofcourse. I can lead you to a good site in which I am doing data entry. The main advantage is that NO INVESTMENT EVER . You should register into that website. You will get the payment at 20th every month if it is Rs. 2000 or more. If the sum is less than Rs.2000 it will be added to next month. You can receive the payment by DD/Cheque/Visa/other methodsAnother advantage is when you register you get Rs.100 as bonus. Register it. The work is also so simple. Just filling forms.I shall give my referral id as source. click that link and register. good luck.

Easy.If there is a fee, it is a SCAM.I doubt that you will find one legit one.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS