Saturday, July 27, 2013

How to set-up a small in-room hotel advertising business? -

Hey there, i need some help please.i was out to dinner with my dad yesterday and he told me he had a way for me to make some money. ( some background info on my dad.. he owns 2 hotels)He told me what i should do was:go to places close to his hotels and ask them to see if they wanted to advertise in the hotel rooms. basically charge them a fee per yer and i will put there information on a laminated piece of paper in each room.Example:i go to the local pizza store and then they agree to do it and pay me like $300/year and i will put there name/info/contact stuff on a laminated piece of paper in each roomWould this work?How would i do this?What is my first step?What do you think i should do?Thank you very very much! - Jon

I spend alot of time in hotels and see these ad s all the time. local restaurants appear to get the most out of this type of advertising. Try them first.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS