Friday, July 26, 2013

How much does it cost to send parcels to Europe from UK? -

I m trying to sell some unwanted thigns on Ebay, and there are people who are interested in buying my things, a pair of earrings and a top. How much would it cost to send the earrings to Latvia, and the top to Paris? Or even a general guide for sending small, light parcels to Europe would be great.Thanks!

if you go on the royal mail website there is a price finder based on where the parcel s going and its weight

Who want to buy or bid products from Hong Kong or China, I can help you, you just e-mail detail to me (applegreenbid@yahoo.com), then I buy and send to you !all kinds of product (include: gifts,fashion,books,accessory ,tools,sports products,car,camera,vedio,CD,games,bags,�� phone and other new products and .....................)

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS