Thursday, August 22, 2013

I am 25, still dont know what field i belong.i love business but i have no idea what kind i would be good at.? -

i have a free small space in good location, so what can i start that does not cause much? tow things i think about the most is turn this place to coffee shop because its easy to handle or office for wedding planner or designer. the thing is i think i would need a certificate for this. what are other options for me?

Is it large enough to be an inn, or Bed and Breakfast possibly? If you wanted to turn it into a coffee shop, than try to find a friend who has experience in the culinary industry. I love the idea of a coffee shop! I know you will get business if you do that, because Coffee is the most popular drink in the world, except tea- drinking countries like the UK!I scratch your back, you scratch mine. sign my petition please (link below!)http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/PoloGrounds/

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS