Thursday, August 22, 2013

What steps do I need to take to start my own charity? -

There are plenty of charities out there to feed the homeless, the children, and the elderly, but no one wants to feed the trolls. How can I start a program to fill this great need?

I ll donate dildos. I need to give something back to the people who have made me the successful entremanure that I am today.

My pleasure. And yours too. Report Abuse

Do not worry, the government will take care of trolls.What do you think Ben Bernanke does all the time? He uses helicopters to throw money to them trolls.

If you are in the United States, research 501c . Go to the IRS and your state tax boards websites. These will get you startedhope this helps,-Barry

I have a can of corn nibblets I can send.

I will send you my address, just send the money there.

I just peed a little.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS