Saturday, August 3, 2013

I am thinking of being a Passion Party Consultant? -

I have narrowed it down to: (and what I think why)Passion Parties--DivaPure Romancance-ElegantParty Gals- FunI need your help I want to be a successful consultant with an outstanding company

I would recommend SlumberParties. Feel free to email my wife with any questions. What i like about slumberparties over the others, is the consultants have most items in stock the night of the party so you dont have to wait on the items, you get them the night of the party. Also if you sign up with her, even if you are not local she will be your personal coach if even just via telephone. It is always great to have someone you can turn to to ask questions before your first few parties.www.slumberpartiesbycynthiahouse.comslumberpartiesbycynthiahouse@yahoo.com

I Would recommend joining Passion Parties. Training is fully provides by phone and through the web. We are a group of passion divas that help one another whil helping Women from the bedroom to the bankEmail me lyly2383@yahoo.comvisit http://extremesatisfaction.yourpassionconsultant.com Report Abuse

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS