Saturday, August 3, 2013

PLEASE give me TIPS for building my house cleaning business? -

THANKS!

Be sure to pick up nick nacks rather than dust around them;A vinegar and water solution will leave windows spotless!Bleach based toilet tank cleaners erode the rubber flapper; andAlways wear a French maids outfit!

No, do not offer discounts--but promote your service as superior to others! Target areas/places where people are that are too busy to clean their own homes and don t have time to look for cleaners. Gyms, country clubs and places like that are good. Wear a shirt with your company name on it EVERYWHERE. Put magnetic signs or a vinyl wrap on your vehicle so you are a mobile billboard. I have more tips at my Squidoo lens-the link is in My Profile.

start building relationships with potential costumers by offering discounts

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS