Sunday, August 25, 2013

Pure Romance Consultants: What happens if I am VERY unhappy with my purchase? -

I purchased an vibrator from a party last night, brought it home, tried it out, and HATED it! I don t necessarily want my money back, I actually wanted a model she said she would have to order, and quite frankly, the party was quite racy and I didn t want to wait! The consultant recommended a similar model--Cowboy Up(I was interested in the New B.O.B.) which appeared to be very similar, but the problem is, the beads are too far down on the shaft, and the clitoral stimulator stimulated nothing for me, even on high, even with a secondary bullet involved!!! Would love to know what the company policy is on a very unsatisfied customer???

You need to speak to the consultant about a refund. If the company cares at all about customer service, they must have a policy. If they don t, contact the Better Business Bureau so future customers won t be blindsided by their refusal to take merchandise back from unhappy customers.

Their company policy is written right at the bottom of your order form. All Sales Are Final. Nutsmeg - do you even know what the product is? NO ONE takes these back, it s unsanitary. Your consultant MAY offer you another item at her discount if she chooses and she may do so if you ask. Report Abuse

You had a question before on the steve wilkos show.....did you want a copy of the show still?

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS