Sunday, August 25, 2013

What do you think makes someone successful in starting their own business? -

Is it their ideas?Or is it actually acting on those ideas and actually making it work?I m 17 and I always have ideas of businesses that I know could work and I can spot niches in certain markets. But I never act them out, or actually try and start up the business. Is this because of age, experience or will I just be like this my whole life?

ADVERTISE ADVERTISE ADVERTISE that s the secret to success,i was a partner in a small business,which only lasted 2 years because my partner who had the money didn t want to spend it on Advertising. Because when ever i put a add in about our business we got customers and when there was no add we got nothing.

Just do it. You re over thinking it. I started my own web design business when I was 15 and I now own 3 different small businesses and they re all growing. Go for it! Get support from family for capital to start it all, and just go for it.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS