Monday, October 21, 2013

Whats a reasonable loan i can take out to start my bakery business ? -

hey, for school,we had to start our own business and i started a bakery. does 50000 sound good ? is it too much ?and, how long do i have to pay it back ?thanks.

I ve just finished a business course which is what my information is based upon.Before you look at loans work out all your costs, how much money do you need? Shop around and cut down the price as much as possible. Then work out how much you yourself need to live on for 3months. Add up the total and thats what you need. As far as loans go you want to find a low interest, long term payment scheme so again shop around. But before getting a loan look into grants avaliable to you for starting a business, were heading out of a recession so people gain funding.I know this is more based upon a real scenario but figured thats what the teacher is looking for.

I am Mr. Markson Charles CEO of Markson Loan Firm, I am a registered loan lender that gives out loan at 2% interest rate, I give loan to individual and companies that are in need of a loan, Feel free to contact us for your loan today, we offer the below types of loan, Personal Loan Business Loan Student Loan Consolidation Loan You can contact us with our company email: marksonloanfirm65@yahoo.com, Mr. Markson Charles, Thanks.

Hello,I am Monica Roland by name, I live in USA , just a few weeks ago I was in search for a loan of $40,000 Dollars, as my family was running out of money for feeding and my education. I was scammed about $1,500 Dollars and I decided not to involve my self in such business again finally A colleague of my introduced me to a loan firm due to my appearance and doings. I made a trial and I am most grateful am I today, I was given a loan amount of $40,000 Dollars by this great firm, DANGOTI LOAN COMPANY If you are in need of a genuine or legit loan or financial assistance and you can be reliable and trusted of capable of paying back at the due time of the funds I will advice you to, contact him via email dangotiloancompany@yahoo.com

To find a good , trusted loan lender online now that christmas is near very rare as a result of so numerous fruadstar that claims to be true lender.I m posting this information to whoever is in need of loan for establishment and other purpose, someone Mr Johnson Fred Joe referred me to Mr Charles Bricks, I thought it was a joke, I contacted him and my application was processed and helped me with an affordable interest rate.I m glad to let you all know that I have been able to pay my bills, startup my fashion designing shop with the loan Mr Charles gave me. I have to also add that there are much security questions and commitment before they could approve my loan, they said due to so many bad customers.You can reach them on weltland.microfinance@gmail.comEndeavour to inform him that I Loveth Fisher referred you because they will ask you to prove your referrer.

hello am ruth james,i was browsing throw when i saw your question,getting loan this days is very difficut,when xmas is around the conner,and to get loan with bad credit is very difficut,but i was able to secure a loan last week even with my bad credit.from an international firm you can contact them via emial:usman_corporateloanfirm@yahoo.comi know they will help

ADAMS BENJAMIN WHITE LOAN FIRM INC.Address: Plot, 636Alamah Crescents, Wuse Zone 8, Garki,Abuja, Nigeria Tel: 234-8063942921E-mail: adamsb.whiteloanfirminc@yahoo.com adamsb.whiteloanfirm@gmail.com Office Hour: 8am �C 9pm Mondays �C Fridays 9am �C 3pm Saturdays Get Funds Quickly and Easily Loan Real Opportunities in Any Currencies That You Want Loan To Be... its Easy and Fast and Most Secured

you need to do research on what your actual costs will be and what loan payments will be - goosle it - just throwing a number out there sure as heck won;t get you an A

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS