Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Can my employer make me go back to work if I am currently working from home? -

I live in CT and have worked for this company for over 10 years, the last 4 of them from home. My employer is telling me I have to go back to the office or they consider me resigning. I want them to give me a pink slip because working in the office won t work for me.

They are not going to have to pink slip you, they will be firing you for refusing to report to work. For future employment quiting is better then being fired.

they can try to make you relocate back to the office butif fired ..I doubt you can collect unemployment because working in the office instead of at home wont work for you

they will fire you, pink you and tell you adios. I hope you have a good back-up plan!

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS