Monday, December 2, 2013

What should I business in young age? -

I want to buy ps2 almost RM500.......So can anybody give me an idea,I am at 12 years old.

boy , im just like u i found this website u get paid just for loggin inand the ps2 in it is soo cheaptrust mei got my psp last monthpm me and i will invite u

there s so much you can do at your age. this is a good way to start your own business. you will learn a lot from it to be a successful businessman someday. All you must have is the passion on business. Whatever business ideas you have go for it. If you have a hobby, find a way how to make it into a business and for sure that will hit you. For more business ideas, you can visit my source link below. You will find there lots of business ideas that you can start easily. Avoid any scam that would ruin you especially if they would ask money from you.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS