Monday, February 10, 2014

Business ideas for vacant building? -

If you had a medium sized vacant building, on a decent sized lot with plenty of room to put a parking lot in, if needed. And this building could be altered/updated easily what type of business(s) would you start? I am looking into buying a building like described and I am looking for ideas. One idea I was thinking of, was to start a training building for public services (i.e. classrooms and emergency training facilities). If anyone had any ideas, pointers, and/or lessons learned it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Too bad your not in my neighborhood, I am looking for such a building. Anyway, my idea is a music studio, see (www.qtrtilldawn.com), and we are going to give lessons to ALL musicians but give free lessons for the less fortunate, as well as a music jamming, practice stage with recording equipment. All this because I live in a very rural area and we do not have the opportunity to just drive to the city and find a studio.but in your case, I honestly believe any community based endeavor is always on the right track. Your building will always increase in value and you will be growing community involvement and support.But no joke, buy a building over here and I will rent it from you...... We are a small community, about 2600 in town residents, about 37,000 county residents and about 70,000 part time residents and tourist.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS