Monday, February 10, 2014

What are some jobs a 13yrold can get? -

i need to amancipate. im turning 14 in aprili wanna leave when im 15sooo yeah..help?? i live in a chicago suburb

you cantunless it s a little job with under the counter cash then it s actually considered child labour to hire someone below the age of 14

I know it can be frustrating with so many people promising that they have the solution, but most are as you say, Junk! . The truth is anyone claiming that you will make thousands as soon as you sign up with their site is a scammer. I have yet to find one website that will make you thousands of dollars once you sign up. The legitimate sites that you can make money on take time and effort before you will start making decent money. I use cashcrate, and I like referring people to it because it is an honest site that has always paid me, and never claims that you ill get rich with it. After putting alot of time into it, I now get a decent income from it. I make an average of $100 a month from my referrals alone. It took telling alot of people everywhere about it, but even if I dont work on it for the month I still get a 100 dollar check which is pretty nice. If you want to know more about it check out cashcratebible.blogspot.com which just explains how cashcrate works, and why it may be a good site for you to work with.sign up here: http://www.*************/1607638

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS